Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 46

If you've just tuned in to this blog, as the title states, I am on a journey of clarity this year. I'm staying laser focused on my goals and I'm eliminating any blocks or distractions keeping me from them. So......today I had a "reading" by a sista that helps people heighten their own intuition and inner guidance. I was referred to her by my lil sis, Evita. I know to some of you glorious followers, this may sound a little woo, woo but keep in mind I live in California. We're into stuff like that out here. I don't practice any particular religion, but I'm well aware that I am a spiritual being and I am connected to my Source, My Higher Power which I call God. There is good in all religions and more similarities that some people care to acknowledge. All in all, I felt good about what I discovered today. I will not go into details due to its personal nature, but I will say there was some confirmation as well as motives I need to examine about certain aspects of my life. Lots of aha moments, as they say. Our "guide" was extremely generous with her time but at one point I could look at her and see she was exhausted. I knew then it was time to go. I look forward to working with her again. In the meantime she gave me a lot to work with and I enthusiastically look forward watching my life unfold. What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment