Friday, March 12, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 31

It's Friday, but it feels like Saturday.  Hope that doesn't throw my weekend off, I've got too many things to do!  Today I went to a rehearsal at SAG for a reading of a play written by one my tribe (Bill Duke's Bootcamp) members, Christina Harley.  It is staged by Mr. Duke himself and stars Christina, Glynn Turman, Loretta Devine and Art Evans. Those fools are crazy!  It was so much fun to be in the same room with them to watch the magic happen. I'm going to be helping Christina out tomorrow by being a greeter for the investors/producers that will be attending.  The rehearsal and reading will be in the Screen Actors Guild Actors Center where I have a chair with my name on it.  I made a substantial donation last year for that chair and it feels good to visit it every now and then.
I'm not eating like I should be.  I'm procrastinating.  I know once I make that call, it's all over...I'm either gonna do this or punk out.  Maybe I'll go to a few more meetings first.  I'm so resistant to "sponsorship".  I gotta get my mind right.  Again, I keep forgetting to consult God about these important issues. 
In a post a couple of days ago, I paraphrased an intuit named Caroline Sutherland and today I see that she left a comment for me.  How did she know she was in my post?  Now I'm really impressed.  Is she that intuitive?  Wow. I just recently found out about this woman and listened to her teleconference last Monday for the first time.  We don't even know each other.  If she ever comes to the LA area, I definitely want a reading from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment