Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 47

Went to see my friend Lydia Nicole in the Los Angeles Women's Theatre Festival. She was awesome!! Saw three solo excerpts and came home to prepare for mine on Thurs. at Plummer Park. Gotta step up my game! I spent the afternoon editing my script down to 20 minutes. Even though it's an excerpt, I want it to have a beginning, middle and an end with a through line. I cut out some of the sub themes and it's now about how uncomfortable my Mom is with all the diversity at my birthday party. I think it will work. Then tomorrow night, I'm going to do an excerpt of the excerpt in Leimert Park.
This is going to be a busy week. Rehearsals, wardrobe fittings, shooting FlashForward on Wed., solo show performance on Thurs. And that's just the stuff I know about! Blessings, it's all good and I'm grateful to be able to do what I love each and every day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment