Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 25

Just got back from MCC Los Angeles where Mormon Boy (Steven Fales) did his second cabaret show in two nights. Tonight I had the privilege to be a part of it. I filled in for Leslie Jordan who had another commitment. The show was off da chain!! The energy in that church was electrifying. We had amazing musicians, singers and comics and of course our headliner, the sexiest Mormon I know, Steven. That boy can sang!! He's a gifted songwriter and so clever. I'm so grateful to Gabriella Francis for bringing us together. Steven is to new to the LA area after traveling around the world with his solo show, Confessions of a Mormon Boy (and it is quite a story) and living in New York. I don't think he needs my help but if there is anything I could ever do for him and his career I would do it in a heartbeat. I just started my new business called Stage Mom where I coach and consult actors, comics and solo artists. I could take Steven on as a client. What am I saying? As talented as he is, he should be coaching me.
I met some great people at the show tonight, performers and audience members alike.
So what's next for me? Getting ready to do a part of my solo show in WeHo April 1st. Gotta meet with my director, tech rehearsals, publicity, etc. Gonna be a busy week. Right now I'm about to chillax. I will be watching to Oscars tomorrow. I have a feeling Mo'nique is going to take a little gold man home with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment