Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 36

Spent most of the day promoting and marketing Laugh-A-Latte my comedy show at Hot Java in Long Beach.  Every third Saturday of the month.  In preparation, I do an ezine (electronic magazine), share it on social networking sites, confirm the comics and create a show run-down.  It's an all day affair and then some.  So I'm blogging a little early tonight cause I think I need to go to bed.  My brain is tired.  Got two more auditions tomorrow and I'm supposed to be meeting with the director of my solo show but that may not happen.  He's not feeling well and I'm not feeling it.
Found the cutest thing at the grocery store today. You must know by now I love blogging about food.  McCormick (the spice people) have a package of  6 pre-measured spices and on the back, there's a recipe.  They tell you exactly what to buy to go with the spices, you follow the recipe and viola, you have dinner.  Tonight I had Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes. (I added a little side salad).  One pan in the oven lined with aluminum foil.  Nothing to clean up.  Genius.  Absolutely Brilliant! There was a coupon inside for 2 more.  They are called McCormick Recipe Inspirations.  I might actually use this coupon for a change. There are some areas of my life where I have no problem following specific instructions.  Food seems to be one of them. Even though I enjoy cooking, on really busy days who has time to think about all that.  Take the guess work out, let's eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment