Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 49

Wow, I now have 11 known followers!! Hope ya'll are enjoying the ride.
Spent the day getting my hair ready for work tomorrow. Can't go on set all nappy and fuzzy! Washed it, twisted it, braided it and will let it air dry til the morning and then unbraid it. Long hair, long story...don't have time to get into it now. Need to be in bed and studying my lines.
Went to rehearsal for my solo show excerpt on Thurs. I thought I would just rehearse by myself but I asked my director to come and he did. In just two seconds he knew exactly what to do to make it work under less than perfect circumstances. He's amazing, kind, generous, funny and oh so talented. Now, no matter what happens, I'm prepared. It's sort of low budget guerrilla theatre and I must remember to cooperate and not be a diva. I'm so used to everything being taken care of like tomorrow....all I have to do is show up on set and know my lines. Trailer, hair, make-up, wardrobe, etc. all handled by other people. I could use a little pampering right about now. Always grateful to be working.
The buzz is getting louder on The Back Up Plan. Got two text messages that I was spotted in yet another trailer tonight. My manager even send me a pic of myself on his TV to my cell phone. I love that man! He told me to go to bed over an hour ago!
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment