Friday, March 5, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 23

Whew! I'm beginning to think clearly again. That little Dublin Adventure had me eating comfort food and we all know comfort foods are not raw! Not that I've been eating all raw, but I have been incorporating more raw foods into my diet lately. As a matter of fact, I am now following a raw food sista here on Blogger. Saw another friend on facebook this evening who has lost 35 lbs. and she looks fabulous!!! I feel a mission coming on.
So, today's email from the Shamrock smoking Leprechaun producer in Dublin was short and (sweet?). After accusing me of not sending in my travel plans and apparently finding out that I had, it sounds like I still have an open invitation to come and do his festival. What? He said why would I want to waste the ticket, it's up to me whether I want to come or not. Now you know I cancelled that flight two days ago. I didn't even know how to answer. It was so nice not to have to read a bunch of negative comments today, I just didn't want to stir the pot again. See, that's how I get fooled...because I want people to be nice but he has already proved to me that he's not. So what do I care if he's nasty again? I'll tell him I cancelled the flight and let the chips fall where they may. I just want him to go away. I've got to focus on my work here. Getting ready to do an excerpt from my solo show in West Hollywood on April 1st. Plummer Park. 8PM. Tickets $10. I'll be posting it on facebook. Come check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment